50 Helpful Distractions
*note: I will be adding more distractions as the site grows.
1. Go to the gym, work out your frustrations.
2. Watch one of your favorite movies, but nothing sad or triggering.
3. There are many websites that you can go to under the links section to distract yourself.
4. Scream into a pillow to let out all your built up feelings
5. Take a walk
6. For girls, get dressed up and do your makeup really nice; when you do this it can actually make you feel better.
7. Soak in the bathtub
8. Listen to relaxing music, or your favorite music
9. Lay in the sun
10. Read magazines or books
11. Hang out with friends
12. Plan your future
13. Save money
15. Fix or clean things around the house
16. Have a nice quiet evening
17. Cook your favorite food
18. Take care of your pets, play with them
19. If you don't have pets, go to the pet store and look at them and maybe even play with one
20. Go swimming
22. Draw or doodle
23. Play sports
24. Go to the beach if the weather is nice enough
25. Go rollerblading
27. Make a gift or a card for someone
28. Go out to dinner
29. Get your hair styled or cut
30. Go for a drive
31. Watch TV
32. Eat foods that you love
33. Journal/ write in a diary
34. Go on a picnic
36. Play cards
37. Do word puzzles or sudoku or something like those
38. Play video games
39. Talk on the phone
40. Get a massage
41. Say "I Love You"
42. Think about your good qualities
43. Go bowling
44. Think about your life getting better
45. Take photographs
48. Do nice things for other people
49. Scrap book
50. Light scented candles and relax yourself